Room 12

Room 12

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

nine grid

This is my nine grid. It is my favourite maths game when we do maths. Every time me and my friend have to play catch a kiwi or nine grid, me and KP always choose nine grid. We will spend lots of time playing nine grid. When we are supposed to change activities, we ask if we can keep on playing nine grid. This is how you play. You rule 9 boxes and have as many dice as you like. You roll the dice and add up the numbers and put them in any square you like. When you put all the numbers in each square you add them up side ways and then going down and diagonal. When you are finished, you cross out the numbers in the tens when you have done that you add them up diagonally and at the bottom you make the number what you got and cross out numbers that make 10 until you can't make any more 10s count it and write the answer down and that's all.

No comments: