Room 12

Room 12

Friday, August 12, 2011

Going to Australia

I woke up and dashed up stairs with a huge smile on my face. It was the day that we were going to australia. We had to leave at 6:30am in the morning. It took us 15mins to get to the airport then we had to wait 2 hours until we got on our plane. we did a little shopping. While we were waiting we had breakfast. We brought a present for my BFF Emma. We brought a snowglobe for her with koala's inside it. Then our flight was called up and I couldn't wait to get on that plane to fly to the Goldcoast. When we got on that plane we sat down in our spot and watched a movie. The first movie that I watched was Camp rock. I liked it. The next movie that I watched was HOP!!! It was AWESOME!!! It was a 3 hour flight. After I watched 2 movies there was 7 mins to go until we landed. So I watched the airportmode. Then there was this huge bump! I looked out my winddow and whispered were here ''YAY''!!! When we got out of the plane we looked for a taxi to go to turtle beach. One of the theme parks that we went to was Dreamworld the best ride at Dreamworld was the CYCLONE because it went round and round about 3 times and it went realy realy FAST!!!

No comments: