Room 12

Room 12

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Hairdressers/Karen's Hair Salon

A girls day at the hairdressers. Just me, my sister and my mum. No brother and no baby sister. Mum's hairdresser is called Karen. She cuts hair from her home. When we got there her poodle started barking excitedly. I chose a fringe that went straight across because I had it before so I didn't need to look in a magazine. I had to wait for my hairstyle because my sister had her hairstyle first. It took a long time to wait. When it was my turn I got onto the chair and then Karen started cutting my hair. She put my hair over my face and cut it up to my forehead and then hair sprayed it, then it was a fringe. My mum was waiting on Karen's couch reading magazines. My hair wasn't finished yet because Karen was evening my hair and fringe. When Karen was done it was my mum's turn. Her hair style didn't take long because she just needed a fringe. I didn't know what fringe she wanted because she didn't tell me but I knew what it looked like. It was cool. After my mum's hairstyle we went straight home. I liked my new hairstyle.

No comments: