Room 12

Room 12

Friday, August 5, 2011

Ice-Skating

When I woke up it was light. I whispered "Madi" she was silent. So I called out louder "Madi" I jumped down my ladder and woke her up. "Madi we're going skating today remember?" We ran to my dad's and my stepmums room. We knocked on the door. Kerri said" come in". So we opened the door and BAM up jumps Floyd my puppy. "Down Floyd" I said. We went in and sat down on the couch and talked and talked and talked. They got ready and we did as well.Then we jumped in the car and drove to Paradice Ice skating. " Are we there yet?" I asked jumping up and down in my seat. It was Madi's and mine 9th birthdays. Finally we arrived. "YAY" I screamed..." But is it open?" My step mum asked. Dad went to check. He came back and said "yep Its open." So we all hopped out of the car and went to get our skates to hire. We found a seat and we put our skates on. It was slippery. later on I got the hang of it. I spun around and around. It was FUN! A while later the Ice got cleaned. After that there was a boys race and a girls race. I did not enter. The boys won STINK! I got back on the ice. I fell over but it did not hurt. We stayed there for a while longer then daddys friend Richard came ice-skating. I taught him how to ice-skate. He fell over and it was funny. It was FUN! I want to do that again. by FW. c: c:

No comments: